We specialize in Board Development, CEO Coaching, and Executive Team Development. We make successful senior executives and their teams better. Partnering with the sponsoring executive, we leverage the factors (e.g., group dynamics, CEO on-boarding, Board dynamics) that improve the business metrics (e.g., growth, value, performance).
– Short and powerful interventions that simplify complex issues
– Tailor-made programs with a clear path to specific results
– Transparency – a prerequisite for trust in our strategies, models, and tools
What Is Coaching?
Michael Jordan, arguably the best athlete to ever to play the game of basketball, was once asked why someone of his caliber even needed a coach. His answer: "Because when I’m on the court, I can’t see myself play."
Transformational business coaching, like sports coaching, provides perspective and insight that simply isn't available on the fast paced business "court" that people step into every day. The distractions, habits and misperceptions which keep people and businesses from meaningful movement are rich opportunities for breakthrough coaching conversations. You can expect your coaching to be conducted with the following values:
- There is nothing "wrong": we start from where you are and create the shifts that create the breakthrough
- Revealing blind spots: Coaching asks the questions that sit just outside the awareness of those involved in the everyday running of the business
- Deepening Clarity: As clients work with our coaches, their vision for the future state deepens into ever-increasing clarity.
- Creativity: Because the coaching relationship is respectful and partnering, it allows for co-creative and integrated evolution of ideas, possibilities and solutions.